Turist- og Erhvervsforeingen Langeland is a private organization and our office is located at Langeland and is therefore subject to European data protection- and privacy regulations and directives.
Turist- og Erhvervsforeingen Langeland is a private organization and our office is located at Langeland and is therefore subject to European data protection- and privacy regulations and directives. This Statement is available on our website.
Personal data we process/control
Type of data that Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland might have about you can be:
– Contact details such as: Name, address, telephone number and e-mail.
– IP addresse
– Employment information about you and the company you work at: Job title, position including preferences and interests – only in professional context.
– Personal data you provide us with due to collaboration in marketing.
– Personal data you provide us with when seeking a job in our organization.
– Feed-back, comments or questions provided by you when using our platforms.
– Content you have uploaded on Turist- og Erhvervsforeingens Langelands platforms incl. social media.
– Financial information, e.g. credit card information, bank account number.
– Personal data you provide when answering surveys.
– Tracking information as provided by your web browser such as browser type, language and the address of the website from which you arrived.
– Clickstream behavior such as which links you click on and when.
– Other personal data contained in your profile on third party social networks.
We may also compare a collected IP address with a geographic map service to derive general location. If you make a post, comment or similar on any public forum or Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langelands platforms or third party social networks, the information can be read and used by anyone with access to our platforms and third party social networks and used for purposes over which neither we nor you have control. Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland is not responsible for any information you submit to such forums. We may while planning specific events with collaboration partners ask for personal data.
We will not post any photo, comment, testimonials or similar made by you without your prior consent.
Why we process your personal data
To manage our user relations and to meet our user commitments, we require some information about you or you being a user of our platforms and third party social networks.
– Provide offers on marketing collaboration, marketing activities and digital marketing services.
– Perform deliveries in accordance with a partner.
– Offer support to users of our platforms.
– Improve the quality of our marketing campaigns and platforms.
– Process orders, invoicing, payments and other financial follow up.
– Manage access to our platforms.
How we collect your personal data
We also collect information about you from other legitimate sources if you have given your consent that the party collecting the personal data may share this with others. These sources can be marketing partners, public sources or third-party social networks.
Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen uses technologies to collect information about your movements on the web as well as interest and preferences you freely have made available. We use tracking tools to see information on user platform activities including source and time spent on our platforms. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as statistical overview.
Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland uses digital marketing software and digital re-marketing services that employs cookies or data in order to recognize a return visitor as a unique user. The cookies placed by this software are readable only by the vendor of the software, and cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer. We do link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our platforms or third party social networks.
How we share your personal data
In order to maintain a complete overview and insight into which partners and users have relations with the various business entities, we will therefore share your data among our local business entities.
Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeand only shares your personal data with third parties who intend to use the data for marketing purposes if you have given your consent.
Public Authorities are entitled to ask for access to data handled by Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland. In these cases, we will only hand over the data, if the Police has documentation for laws being violated or if they have a court order to demand access to personal data.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. Send us a request on email@example.com
Security of your personal data
Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland takes your personal data seriously. We are committed to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other deviant processing of your data. We are committed to ensure proper use of the information, to maintain data integrity and to secure data availability. We utilize reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures and measures to safeguard the information we collect and process. These protections do not apply to the personal data that you choose to share in public areas such as third party social networks.
Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the stated purpose, we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
When acting as data processor, Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland is responsible for providing technical and organizational security measures in order to safeguard your privacy.
Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland may use subcontractors to process personal data, and we may export your data. These subcontractors are typically vendors of cloud services or other IT hosting services.
Changes to this Policy
Last updated December 2020